Colloquial Arabic refers to the spoken language in Tunisia. It was originally a combination of Arabic and the native and regional languages existing in Tunisia before the Arab conquest, such as Berber.
30 PRIVATE lessons per week
* A daily schedule that starts at 9am with 4 lessons each lasting 45 minutes
* 2 more lessons after lunch break
* 5 minute break between lessons
* All course materials included
* The course focuses on writing, reading and conversation of Modern Standard Arabic or Egyptian colloquial dialect
* All our courses are suitable for beginners up to advanced students and students are placed into levels according to their previous experience
* Courses are held from Monday to...
Why study Arabic abroad in Israel at Lirom Global Education?
LIROM (GE) specializes in the study of Arabic and affords Westerners the opportunity to come and study Arabic abroad in Israel. Its Arabic Language Study Abroad Program is designed to accelerate your Arabic language learning experience and provides you with the opportunity to:
• Study in Israel - the world’s single Western democracy in which Arabic is officially spoken,
where almost 20% of the population are native-Arabic...
-The course is for students who want to know their language learning practice during their stay. The courses focus heavily on speaking and communication skills: e they can take Intensive course that depended on the time which they staying in Luxor.