Language On’s signature English course is the English Unlimited program (Intensive English Program), a versatile intensive language course designed to meet the needs of a diverse group of English language learners.
ESL (English as a Second Language) program with 6 levels
Optional Advanced TOEFL iBT module upon completion of level 6
Each level includes 13 weeks of instruction
Entire program can be completed in 91 weeks
English lessons in the mornings and afternoons
Students from around the world
– Small Group English Classes
– Meet students from around the world
– Students can start on any Monday
– Activities and accommodation available
– Accredited by CEA
– 6 Levels, from absolute beginner to advanced
– Each level takes 13 weeks to complete
– Highly competitive prices.
– Certificate of completion awarded at end of course
Monday through Thursday:
One-to-One tuition is the ultimate course for making maximum progress during a short period of time. This is an intensive course which is 100% focused on your English language needs and designed by your teachers to meet your requirements.
The Intensive 35 course is the fastest way for students to improve their English skills, regardless of their starting level. The course consists of 20 lessons of general English, 7 lessons of structured study, and 8 lessons of elective English each week.
Are you interested in an English course that offers you some time for sightseeing in addition to comprehensive classroom work? A Semi-Intensive English course offers the balance to enjoy your destination and finish your course with a higher level of English. Semi-Intensive English Courses focus on the four main aspects of language: reading, writing, listening and speaking.
The General English course consists of 20 lessons each week and is the least intensive option offered at Kaplan. This course allows students to improve their English while still leaving time for sightseeing and leisure during their stay.
This program is ideal if:
• You are interested in long-term English study abroad
• You would like to spend time exploring your new surroundings, making new friends and sampling life in a different culture
• You want to take advantage of fantastic savings on the long term course fees
Program length: 20 tuition weeks with one vacation period
• 20 General English lessons: These lessons focus on helping you to communicate effectively in everyday English. The wide-ranging syllabus will...
Our Semi-Intensive program runs Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 12:40 pm for a total of 20 ESL lessons per week.
Students in this program can join our FREE Conversation Club that takes place 3 times per week from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm giving students a chance to practice the language with native English speakers while getting to know their classmates.
Our Intensive program runs Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 12:40 pm and Monday to Thursday from 1:10 pm to 2:00 pm for a total of 24 ESL lessons per week.
In the Intensive program we offer a vast array of complementary courses that vary throughout the year depending on the needs of students.
Our Super Intensive program runs Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 12:40 pm and Monday to Thursday from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm for a total of 28 ESL lessons per week.
In the Super Intensive program we offer a vast array of complementary courses that vary throughout the year depending on the needs of students.
Intensive English Program Information
Minimum age: 16 years
Course duration: 1 – 48+ weeks
Length of each lesson: 50 minutes
Number of proficiency levels: 5 beginner-advanced
Choice of schedule: 10am-2pm, 2 -6pm, 5:30-9:30pm
Start dates: Most Mondays
Number of students in class: Average 10, maximum 15
Average age of students in the English Program: 22
Learn from faculty with graduate degrees who facilitate communication in English with confidence, and focus on progress in the four...
These language courses are ideal for many different types of students:
• Those on a language holiday who may simply want to improve their level of English over a short period of time while experiencing the culture that Miami has to offer.
• Those already attending a college or university, who can take our ESL courses to improve their English language skills during their semester breaks, main holidays, etc.